< back to articles index page
Humanity Needs to Know!© David Klein, Ph.D.
One magical evening in 1984 my mind exploded. I was studying the Natural Hygiene Course, which was masterminded by T. C. Fry, and understood how to save and resurrect my life. I also understood what humanity needed to undo disease, suffering and its descent toward extinction. My revelation of health via the principles of natural raw food diet and self healing set in motion my rapid healing and lit a fire in me which is still raging on. From an abyss on the brink of destruction to the pinnacle of health, here I am!
Some people describe my passion for getting people the messages of raw food eating and self healing as driven and indomitable. A minute has rarely gone by in seventeen years when I have not been caught up in thinking of ways to effectively present this information so that everyone can understand and embrace it. Where is this passion coming from? From my desire to help others after recovering from eight years of my own hellacious suffering, my will to live in a healthy body and enjoy the fruits of life, and to see my fellow Earth beings realize the same. No one deserves to suffer!
Anyone who knows me knows that I’ll be educating the world for the next hundred years, or as long as it takes for humanity to wake up to healthful living. I love doing this work --empowering people with this knowledge and seeing them overcome suffering, thwarting death, and becoming healthy and liberated from the medical traps is heartening and exhilarating! Every woman, man and child deserves to live a healthful life in a healthy body! The information describing how to heal, rejuvenate and regenerate is here and available to everyone now and it is high time that everyone gets it! As Thomas Henry Huxley said, "Education is the instruction of the intellect in the laws of Nature." Natural is the way to be!
Humanity needs to know that:
- We are biological (not technological or medical) creatures; natural is the way.
- Our biological/physiological dietetic constitution is frugivore.
- Alive raw fruits, succulent plants, seeds and nuts are the foods which constitute our natural, most delicious and most healthful diet; "live foods for live people" is the watchword.
- Cooking food is an act of destruction, creating toxins; cooked meat and grains are carcinogenic.
- Every nutrient we need is available in fruit and plant foods; there is no need to kill and eat dead animals.
- A meal of three apples is immeasurably nutritionally superior to any cooked food meal. Simple eating is not boring. It is deliciously liberating and reverses aging!
- Our bodies know how to self heal disease. We merely have to step out of the way, live on simple raw juices, and/or fruits and vegetables, or on water, get rest and sleep and the body will detoxify and heal.
- Germs do not cause illness. They are all beneficial, working symbiotically with the body to help digest plant foods, synthesize some vitamins and clean up wastes.
- We cannot become healthy if we attempt to drug and continue to pollute our bodies with medicines and dead deranged "foods."
- Every drug or medicine is poison and has no healing power.
- There are no quick fixes or short cuts to health. Only the body itself can regenerate a healthier body, and it needs a clean diet and supportive conditions to accomplish that.
- Relying on outside modalities for healing disempowers us. Relying on Providence for self healing is the way to actualize perfect health and maximum longevity.
- There are no mysteries behind why we get sick. The information describing the cause of and way to overcome every illness, and the proper professional help, is here and available to everyone.
- Disease is not inevitable or out of our control. We only become diseased if we poison and enervate ourselves.
- No one need fear "getting sick." "Sickness" is nature’s way of detoxifying and telling us that we need to correct our thinking and live more healthfully.
- Perfect health and joyous living are our birthright, and we can all move toward their realization every day, on the glorious healthful living path.
I am eternally grateful for my mentor, Dr. T. C. Fry, who provided the opportunity to share this information with you. There is a universal spiritual law which says that to receive we must give. It follows that for every ounce of good will we put out toward our fellow Earth citizens, we will receive more enrichment in return. This is so true! It feels so good to give in to oneself by creating a healthier body, and to humanity by sharing this information. This raises our and Mother Earth°s level of health and deepens our spiritual connection, becoming a joyous daily ritual or celebration. The fruits of this healing work are simply the fruits of life. I love sharing with you and wish you joyful health and endless abundance.
Would you like to get dozens of fascinating articles like this one? In each volume of Vibrance Magazine there are over 30 articles including amazing self-healing stories, raw food recipes, humor and much much more. Vibrance is the world’s leading periodical on self-healing and raw food lifestyle. Click here to open a new window to the Vibrance Magazine site.
< back to articles index page